Pages

Monday 9 March 2015

First steps with my new silhouette cameo

Hi Everybody,

Again I was very busy. As you might remember I've got this one last year for my birthday! This year I wanted to have something completely different. I've got a few vouchers from amazon for my birthday. So I could by this Silhouette Cameo
For my first project I wanted to do something simple. As you know I  love my cats and I wanted to show. So I decided to do this design for my tablet case.
Because the first project went out really well, I thought I could start a little bit more difficult. So I did another catloving project for our living room.
The Heart is made from red wool
Since the weekend I have the hope and feeling that spring starts. Before I put this little guy down for the summer I thought I would be fun to make a quick shot together with the decoration for St. Patrick's Day.

Thanks for dropping in.






No comments:

Post a Comment