Pages

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Non-stop crocheting

Hi Y'all!

It's been a while since the last post but I wasn't idle in the meantime. All I was doing in my  freetime was crochet, crochet and crochet again. Here are some of the finished goods.

Last time, when I showed you my crocheted "Toothless", directly I had different requests to get one, too. So I started my own dragon breeding ;-)
credit: based on the pattern from Nicole's Nerdy Knots
Next thing was the question of a colleague if it is possible to get a minion. Sure, why not? Here you are...
After that, a friend called me and asked, if I could crochet a "Stitch" from Disney's "Lilo and Stitch", for her daughter. Here's where I'm standing at the moment.
credit: based on the pattern from Sweet N' Cute Creation
I'll show you the finished "Stitch", hopefully the next days.
Otherwise I took orders for an other dragon and a amineko cat for a baby shower. So you see it'll never be boring at my side.

Any ideas what to crochet after the dragon and the cat?


Thank you for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment