Pages

Tuesday 24 June 2014

A little bit of voodoo


Hi Y'all!

Hope you're feeling fine and enjoying the first days of summer. In case you're not so fine or if you have annoyed about someone. My todays showing could help you through this feeling.

Everybody needs, from time to time, someone he can poke. So I made ​​this little guy, who had to be MY someone. I can imagine the person I annoyed about and then poke a needle into his feet, his arm, stomach or what ever - be creative! -. Soon I'm feeling better.


Please don't worry. It doesn't hurt this cute guy and it promotes his blood circulation. ;-)

What do you do, when you're feeling angry or you annoyed about someone? I'm excited to read about your possibilities
.

Thank you for reading my little blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment